We sell airline tickets and travel packages, and host business and leisure groups visiting Canada and provide all ground services.
• New Year’s Day – January 1
• Family Day – 2rd Monday in February (Civic Holiday, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario)
• Good Friday – according to Christian calendar each year
• Victoria Day – Monday before May 25th
• St. Jean Baptiste Day – June 24 (Quebec)
• Canada Day – July 1
• August Civic Holiday – 1st Monday in August
• Labour Day – 1st Monday in September
• Thanksgiving Day – 2nd Monday in October
• Remembrance Day – November 11
• Christmas Day – December 25
• Boxing Day – December 26
As a boutique-style travel agency, we are capable to organize customized trips for small and large groups in Canada, the USA, Europe and the Middle East.
Each tour has slightly different hotels based on the departure date. If you would like to know the hotels for a specific departure date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide them to you.
Sunglasses are never a bad idea to protect your eyes from the sun. There are certain areas where sunglasses are a huge positive like the lakes where there can be severe reflections of the sun off the glaciers and the water.
We work hard to understand the “new way of travel” in the post-COVID-19 era.