Discover two amazing countries of Latin America with a carefully designed itinerary to show you the best of Brazil and Argentina. 10 Days.
- Day 1: Friday
Departure from Toronto to Rio de Janeiro in the evening.
- Day 2: Saturday
Arrival in Rio de Janeiro and transfer to our hotel in the afternoon. Free time for a stroll near the hotel and dinner. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Rio (1)
- Day 3: Sunday. Rio de Janerio
Optional full-day city tour includes: Panoramic bus tour through Downtown Rio through Sambodrome, Corcovado, the Sugar Loaf Hill and the world famous Copacabana Beach with a lunch at a churrascaria (barbecue) restaurant. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Rio (2)
- Day 4: Monday. Free Day in Rio de Janerio
This day is for contacts and meetings at the universities and other educational institutions. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Rio (3)
- Day 5: Tuesday. Rio to Iguassu (Brazilian Side)
After breakfast at the hotel (a breakfast takeout package may be provided depending on the exact flight time) we will be transferred to the airport for our flight to Iguassu. Upon arrival we will be transferred to our hotel. Optional city tour includes: Visit to the National Park, walking to the waterfalls on the Brazilian side, Bird Park and boat safari with a lunch at Porto Canoas Restaurant. Our guests, who do not attend the tour can get advice from our guide for their own planning. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Iguassu (1)
- Day 6: Wednesday. Iguassu
Free time in Iguassu. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Iguassu (2)
- Day 7: Thursday: Iguassu to Buenos Aire
After breakfast we will be transferred to the airport on the Argentinian side of Iguassu (Iguazu). After crossing the border by bus, we will fly to Buenos Aires, the capital. Optional city tour includes: National Congress, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Cabildo; the City Hall from the Spanish Colonial Period and Colon Theater San Telmo and Bocca Neighbourhoods. This tour includes a lunch. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Buenos Aires (1)
- Day 8: Friday. Buenos Aires
This day is for contacts and meetings at the universities and other educational institutions. Accommodation: Overnight stay in Buenos Aires (2)
- Day 9: Saturday: Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo
After breakfast, we will be transferred to the airport for our return flight to Toronto via Sao Paulo. Accommodation: Overnight stay on the plane.
- Day 10: Sunday
Returning to Toronto in the morning. WELCOME HOME!
PRICING INFORMATION👍 Included in the price:
- All transfers between airports and hotels
- Domestic flights in Brazil and Argentina
- Accommodation in three-star hotels with breakfast and taxes
- Hotel prices are per person in double rooms
- Meals unless otherwise stated specifically otherwise
- All optional tours unless stated specifically otherwise
- Visas whenever and wherever applicable
- If the flight from Canada to Brazil requires a stopover in the USA, non-Canadian citizens may require a US transit visa. Such a visa is excluded if required.
- Travel insurance
- Academy Travel Service Inc. reserves the right to replace the hotels and restaurants in this itinerary with other facilities of the same or similar quality.
- The availability of flights, hotels and restaurants cannot be guaranteed prior to payment of a deposit.