from 0 review
This tour is for guests with time constraints who want to see the best of Niagara in one day.
Departing from Toronto early morning we are visiting two main destinations in the Niagara Region: Niagara Falls & Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Your local and experienced tour guide will give you background information about the history and nature of Niagara, the Great Lakes Area and Canada for your maximum enjoyment. Upon your return to Toronto, fully loaded with Niagara memories, you will still have time to enjoy an afternoon in vibrant and multicultural Toronto.
With this tour, you will not only know the Niagara Region but also gain a better understanding of Canadian history and identity.
- Departure from the Greater Toronto Area in the morning at 8 a. m.
- Arrival in Niagara Falls around 9. 30 a. m. where the iconic Niagara Falls are located.
- Panoramic tour in the city (with Marriott Lookout, Control Works, Dufferin Island, and Clifton Hill) with your driver guide.
- About two hours of free time for the world-famous Hornblower boat ride (or Journey Behind The Falls) and lunch.
- Drive from Niagara Falls to Niagara On The Lake following the scenic Niagara Parkway (the scenic route and W. Churchill's best Sunday drive) with short photo stops at Whirlpool Rapids, Power Stations, Floral Clock, and Queenston Heights Park at the historic battlefield.
- Arrival in the historic Downtown of Niagara-on-the-Lake, (NOTL) the historic city at the confluence of the Niagara River into Lake Ontario.
- Following a panoramic tour through the city followed by a 45-minute free time.
- Departure from NOTL to Toronto around 5. pm.
- Arrival in Downtown Toronto around 7 pm.
Leave a reply